Carnival Cruise Line has announced that Carnival Venezia will depart from Port Canaveral in the winter of 2024-2025. It will be the first time that Florida cruise lines will offer cruises to the Bahamas and the Caribbean.
Carnival Cruise Line is now open to book Carnival Venezia cruises from Port Canaveral. The ship will make its maiden voyage from the port on December 18, 2024 after a 12-day voyage from New York City.
The first trip will be a four-night trip to the Bahamas. After this trip, the ship will sail 15 seven-night Caribbean cruises and two 14-day Carnival Journeys.
“The cruises we’re opening today will allow us to share this new experience with more guests and bring another strong offering to one of our most popular ports of call,” said Christine Duffy, President of Carnival Cruise Line. “The operation of Carnival Venezia at Port Canaveral will bring our deployment there to five ships and give our beloved Carnival guests another great option when traveling from Central Florida.”
The following cruises are a sample of cruises currently on sale on Carnival Venezia from Port Canaveral:
- Port Canaveral’s Seven-Day Exotic Eastern Caribbean Cruise Departs December 22, 2024 for Grand Turk; San Juan, Puerto Rico and St. Thomas.
- Similar flights are also available on five other departure dates between February and April in 2025.
- The Seven-Day Exotic Eastern Caribbean Cruise departs January 5, 2025 and April 27, 2025 and calls at Amber Cove; San Juan, Puerto Rico and St. Thomas.
- The Seven-Day Exotic Western Caribbean Cruise departs December 29, 2024 and January 26, 2025 and March 23, 2025 to Mahogany Bay, Isla Roatan; Belize and Cozumel, Mexico.
- The seven-day Western Caribbean Cruise will depart February 9, 2025 and March 9, 2025 and will depart from Nassau, Bahamas; Montego Bay, Jamaica; Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands.
- The seven-day Western Caribbean Cruise will depart on April 6, 2025 and April 20, 2025 and will depart from Nassau, Bahamas; Ocho Rios, Jamaica; Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands.
The two Carnival Journeys will be:
- A 14-day Southern Caribbean Cruise departs Jan. 12, 2025 and visit St. Thomas; Antigua; Dominica; Grenada; Barbados; St. Martin; St. Kitts and San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- A 14-day Southern Caribbean Cruise departs Feb. 23, 2025 and visit Grand Turk; Aruba; Curacao; Cartagena, Colombia; Colon, Panama; Limon, Costa Rica and Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands.
After wintering in Port Canaveral, Carnival Venezia will return to New York City in late 2025.