The industry’s first and largest soft drink brand will launch in 2023 with a new signing and opening that will be attended by a unique and experienced
ROCKVILLE, Md., May 22, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The Ascend Hotel Collection, a division of Choice Hotels International, Inc. (NYSE: CHH), opened 2023 with an impressive first quarter, reinforcing its position as the largest group of luxury hotels with more than 330 hotels open or under development worldwide. The group awarded seven new contracts and added four new properties to its global portfolio in the first quarter of 2023, encouraging Ascend Hotel Collection to continue its growth.
Recent signings include goods from coast to coast United Statesincluding:
- the Mayfair Hotel New York, New York. Joining the Blue Angel Hotel NYC, this is the second Ascend Hotel Collection designed by Henry Zheng and Mark Arend.
- CityFlats Hotel is inside Grand Rapids and Port Huron, Michigan.
- A building of 84 rooms inside Ellicottville, New York made by William Paladino or 1378 Group LLC. This is Mr. Paladino’s second property in the Collection, also owned and operated by The Giacomo nearby Niagara Falls.
- Many places in the Californiaincluding San Francisco and Livermore.
“Choice Hotels pioneered the soft concept in the luxury sector with the launch of the Ascend Hotel Collection 15 years ago and continues to redefine the way the hotel industry operates and enable owners to benefit from our superior service,” he said. Mark Shalala, senior vice president, franchise development, luxury brand, Choice Hotels. “It is the value that we offer to our franchisees and the flexibility of the services that help to drive profits and maintain interest in the brand. In the first quarter of 2023 we had the most sales records in this sector in the history of the brand. As we continue to grow our reputation, James Ku they connect Pete Metzger and the rest of our development team as we develop this throughout the year and beyond. “
Recent openings in the Ascend Hotel Collection include unique locations, from apple orchards to wineries including:
- The Inn at Apple ValleyAscend Hotel Collection (Sevierville, TN)
- Available outside of Pigeon Forge in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains, the boutique, 111-room hotel offers guests access to Pictures of Sevierville premier attractions, including Dollywood and NASCAR. Originally a cattle ranch, then an apple orchard, The Inn at Apple Valley it pays homage to its unique history while offering guests value and enjoyment. The hotel has an on-site restaurant – Apple Valley Café – and heated indoor/outdoor pools. The Inn at Apple Valley was developed by TWRS Apple Inc.
- Abitta Boutique Hotel, Ascend Hotel Collection (San Juan, Puerto Rico)
- Located within walking distance of Condado Beach, Plaza Ventana del Mar, Casino del Mar, and several restaurants and bars, this unique, art-designed hotel – featuring artwork from local artists – places guests in the heart of Condado near Historic Old San Juan. . The 56-room hotel features an on-site restaurant, a beach club with an outdoor pool and hot tub, and screening rooms. Abitta Boutique Hotel is developed by Lagoon Vista Hotel LLC.
- Casas de Suenos Old Town Historic Inn, Ascend Hotel Collection (Albuquerque, NM)
- Originally built in 1937, the 24-room adobe style is nationally recognized by the National Register of Historic Places and the New Mexico “State Register of Cultural Properties” for its iconic casitas, hidden courtyards, beautiful gardens, and authentic architecture. It is close to University of New Mexico and museums including the International Balloon Museum, Casas de Suenos Old Town Historic Inn is inspired by the culture and fabric of Albuquerque community and features a 5,000-square-foot banquet hall. Casas de Suenos Old Town Historic Inn was developed by Mark Cumbrow and Genesis Worldwide Resorts LLC.
- Inn on the Square, Ascend Hotel Collection (Greenwood, SC)
- Built in the early twentieth century and converted into a hotel in 1985, the historic Inn on the Square is located in the heart of the city. Greenwood, a few minutes from the city’s historic attractions. The 49-room hotel has two on-site restaurants — the Carriage House Restaurant and the Fox & Hound Lounge — and a 3,000-square-foot meeting space. Inn on the Square is the second Ascend Hotel Collection property that Edgewater Group, LLC, has added to the Ascend Hotel Collection in 2023, marking its fifth Ascendant.
“The Ascend Hotel Collection offers travelers access to the most sought-after destinations around the world while delivering on the expectations of our guests,” he said. Janis Cannon, senior vice president, luxury destinations, Choice Hotels. “We look forward to continuing to build on the success of the Ascend Hotel Collection this year as we welcome more one-of-a-kind properties to our portfolio and provide guests with more opportunities coast to coast.”
Ascend Hotel Collection is powered by Choice Privileges, an award-winning program where members earn rewards during their stay, which can be redeemed for overnight stays at nearly 7,400 hotels, representing more than 625,000 rooms, in 45 countries. all around the world. With the Choice Privileges Mastercard, members can earn points faster, including on everyday purchases.
Choice Hotels, which focuses on the high net worth and high net worth population of the industry, has been committed to providing hoteliers with the support they need to succeed since it founded the nation’s first hotels in 1941. or hoteliers small cloud-based ones, plus selectADVANTAGE Proper Management System, The choiceEDGE The visitor center, and ChoiceMAX, a mobile investment tool that continuously adapts to market changes using real-time data. In addition, the award winner Choice University The learning platform provides learning and development tools that are customized and always on time. From pre-opening to grand opening and every day beyond, Choice offers hoteliers the best value for money.
Ascend Hotel Collection®: Let Your Destination Reach You. The global Ascend Hotel Collection of independent, iconic and stylish hotels is part of Choice Hotels International, one of the world’s largest hotel chains. Recognized as the first “soft brand” concept in the hotel industry, there are more than 330 Ascend Hotel Collections worldwide, including Franceand United Kingdom, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Norway, Spain, Sweden, I’m sorry, Australia, Canada, Ecuadorand all Mexicoand Caribbean and Central America. Membership with the Ascend Hotel Collection enables some of the most unique, independent properties to be found around the world while maintaining their local charm. For more information, visit www.choicehotels.com/ascend.
About Choice Hotels®
Opinions of the company Choice Hotels International, Inc. (NYSE: CHH) is one of the world’s largest franchisors. The challenger in the top division and the leader in the medium and long term, Choice® has more than 7,400 hotels, representing more than 625,000 rooms, in 45 countries and territories. 22 different models of 22 models that run the gamut from all high-end to medium-duty, long-lasting and economical options support Choice.® meeting the needs of travelers in more places and more times and driving more value for owners and owners. Award-winning selections® Loyalty program and other brand credit cards give members a quick and easy way to earn reward nights and interests. For more information, visit www.choicehotels.com.
This communication includes “forward-looking statements” regarding future events, including expected hotel openings. Such statements are subject to numerous risks and uncertainties, including construction delays, availability and cost of capital and other “Risks” described in our Annual Report on Form 10-K and our Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q, as the case may be. causing actual results to differ from our expectations.
This is not a giveaway. No sale or purchase of a franchise can be made except with a Franchise Disclosure Document first filed and registered with the relevant authorities. The Franchise Disclosure Document may be obtained by contacting Choice Hotels International at 1 Choice Hotels Circle, Suite 400, Rockville, MD 20850, [email protected].
© 2023 Choice Hotels International, Inc. All rights reserved
Opinions of the company Choice Hotels International, Inc.