CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE ADDS ‘FUN ITALIAN STYLE’ SEASON TO PORT CANAVERAL WITH NEW CARNIVAL VENEZIA SAILINGS OPENING IN 2024
Carnival Venezia to Reposition from New York to Florida on the “Snowbird” Winter Series
As Carnival Cruise Line prepares to roll out the new ‘Carnival Fun Italian Style’ on its latest addition to the fleet, Carnival Venezia, the cruise line is opening up the ship’s future itinerary which includes several departures from Port Canaveral, FL. The ship will head south in the winter of 2024-25 like millions of others in the Northeastern North, before returning to New York in late 2025.
“The cruises we’re opening today will allow us to share this new experience with more guests and bring another strong offering to one of our most popular ports of call,” said Christine Duffy, President of Carnival Cruise Line. “Carnival Venezia’s seasonal operation at Port Canaveral will bring our deployment there to five ships and give our beloved Carnival guests another great option when traveling from Central Florida.”
Carnival Venezia will also depart from New York with a 12-day Southern Caribbean Carnival Journeys Cruise departing Dec. 6, 2024. This sea visits St. Thomas, St. Croix, Aruba, Curacao, and Grand Turk before arriving at Port Canaveral on Dec. 18, 2024.
The ship will pick up its first guests from Port Canaveral that same day and depart for a four-day trip to the Bahamas, visiting Nassau and Freeport, to begin its fifth voyage. It will run 15 seven-day tours, round trips and visits to various famous places. It will also sail two special 14-day Carnival Journeys.
After a seasonal deployment in Florida, the ship will return to New York at the end of 2025.
To view more Carnival cruises offered from Port Canaveral, click here.
The following cruises are a sample of the cruises now open on Carnival Venezia from Port Canaveral.
A Weekend Cruise from Port Canaveral
- A 5-Day Eastern Caribbean Cruise Departs Dec. 22, 2024. Visits Grand Turk, San Juan, and St. Thomas. Similar flights are also available on five other departure dates between February and April in 2025.
- A 5-Day Eastern Caribbean Cruise Departs Jan. 5, 2025 and April 27, 2025. These tours visit Amber Cove, San Juan, and St. Thomas.
- A five-day Western Caribbean Cruise departs Dec. 29, 2024 and Jan. 26, 2025 and March 23, 2025. These cruises visit Mahogany Bay, Isla Roatan; Belize; and Cozumel, Mexico.
- A seven-day Western Caribbean Cruise departs Feb. 9, 2025 and March 9, 2025. These trips go to Nassau, Bahamas; Montego Bay, Jamaica; and Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands.
- The seven-day Western Caribbean Cruise departs on April 6, 2025 and April 20, 2025. These voyages call in Nassau, Bahamas; Ocho Rios, Jamaica; and Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands.
Special Carnival cruises from Port Canaveral
- A 14-day Southern Caribbean Cruise departs Jan. 12, 2025. The trip is visiting St. Thomas; Antigua; Dominica; Grenada; Barbados; St. Martin; St. Kitts; and San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- A 14-day Southern Caribbean Cruise departs Feb. 23, 2025. The tour is visiting Grand Turk; Aruba; Curacao; Cartagena, Colombia; Colon, Panama; Limon, Costa Rica; and Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands.
More on Carnival Venezia
The 5,000-guest Carnival Venezia will soon take its first guests on a 15-day Carnival Journeys transatlantic voyage on May 29, 2023 from Barcelona to its new home at the Manhattan Cruise Terminal in New York City. The ship’s maiden voyage from New York, a four-day voyage to Bermuda, is scheduled for June 15, 2023.
From its home port in New York until December 2024, the ship will sail 10 different itineraries and 22 special itineraries visiting 25 ports in 14 countries.
Carnival Venezia is currently working on an expansion in Spain and will be the first ship to showcase ‘Carnival Fun Italian Style.’ It will be the first appearance of an exciting concept and experience based on Italian ship design. Originally built under the Carnival brand, Costa Cruises, she has beautiful furnishings inspired by Venice, Italy that make the ship stand out from the rest of Carnival’s fleet. Guests will also find the same hospitality at Carnival Venezia that Carnival is known for on cruises.
Guests will also find much of the Carnival they know and love, including Guy Fieri’s Guy’s Burger Joint, steakhouse Fahrenheit 555, Bonsai Sushi & Teppanyaki, and Chef’s Table, along with Lido Marketplace, Seafood Shack, Pizzeria del Capitano, Piano Bar. 88, and the Heroes Tribute Lounge.
In addition, the ship will bring new food and drink on board, including a special restaurant, “Il Viaggio”. The restaurant promises a culinary journey with a menu that helps to offer guests the best regional food and drinks from several regions in Italy.
Guests can also look forward to the energizing entertainment they know and love on Carnival Venezia cruises, with several Playlist Production shows set to take part and special programs designed for children and families.
SOURCE Carnival Cruise Line
Are you excited to hear that Carnival Venezia is back in Port Canaveral for Winter 2024? Do you have plans to sail on Carnival’s “new” cruise ship? Give us an anchor below to share what you want to see.
Stay informed with the latest travel news and travel updates!