CELEBRITY CRUISES RELEASE DETAILS OF ITS BIG SHIP – ASCENT STARTER
The Ascent will be the latest ship from South Florida in November 2023 first appearance
Celebrity Cruises reveals in detail what passengers can experience on their latest cruise, Celebrity Ascent, will debut this November. It was recognized as one of the “Best New Tours in the US of 2023” and Conde Nast Traveler, Famous Ascent will be in South Florida for the 2023-2024 Caribbean season.
From Port Everglades to Ft. Lauderdale from December 2023 to April 2024, will transport guests to some of the most sought-after Caribbean destinations. This includes the Bahamas, Grand Cayman, Puerto Rico, and the British Virgin Islands. He will then head to Europe for a summer of Mediterranean cruises in Greece, Italy, Turkey, Spain, and France.
They’re going up Celebrity Ascentvisitors will enjoy the brand’s logo Edge Series ships, including the company’s exterior-facing design that maximizes the exterior’s appearance and space. Guests can also enjoy a food and beverage program with 30 plus options from casual to fine dining to satisfy the palate. In addition, there are comfortable and spacious staterooms that cater to all travelers from solo travelers and couples, to multi-generational family groups.
“I’m really excited to introduce it to the world Celebrity Ascent and continues the legacy of Celebrity’s Edge Series,” said Celebrity Cruises President, Laura Hodges Bethge. “When first launched in 2018, the Edge Series changed the way cruises can be and its ships such as Edge, Apex and Beyond have become favorites. Continuously striving to provide travelers with a better way to enjoy travel and access the world around them, we are very proud of our achievements and look forward to welcoming experienced and new travelers alike. “
Favorites of the Edge Series Return
Combining all of its sister ships in the Edge Series, Celebrity Ascent it will also deliver a signature-friendly experience. This includes:
- The Theater – which takes entertainment at sea to a new level with state-of-the-art technology and events, shows.
- The Rooftop Garden – the ultimate outdoor space where guests can enjoy live music, movies, infinity pools, and al fresco dining at the Rooftop Garden Grill.
- The Spa – where complete wellness begins with 120 treatments inspired by your destination, the SEA Thermal Suite featuring eight unique experiences, special therapy beds, a full-service salon, and barbers.
- The spectacular Resort Deck – featuring a large pool with cabanas, two-story hot tubs shaped like martini glasses, and The Solarium, a large retreat built solely for relaxation and complete with a pool, hot tubs, and lounges.
- The Sunset Bar by Nate Berkus – where world-class yacht club meets ocean breezes and endless views.
- The Magic Carpet – the world’s first cantilevered lounge and meeting area at sea sits along the edge of the ship. It gives you a new way to drink, eat, and socialize while enjoying an unobstructed view.
- New culinary experiences – such as the three-story Eden Bar and Restaurant with floor-to-ceiling views, or Le Petit Chef’s intimate and lively dinners.
- Grand Plaza and Martini Bar – amazing guests with chandelier and jaw-dropping shows, Flair, Fusion bartender show.
- Modern living spaces – such as the Infinite Veranda that changes from window to floor with the push of a button. Or, the AquaClass cabins built for those looking for a better lifestyle are packed with thoughtful design and unique amenities.
New Food and Beverage
Celebrity Ascent will give guests a culinary tour that includes new ingredients.
- Redesigned Le Voyage is Daniel Boulud’s restaurant – featured for the first time Celebrity Beyond, the brand will continue its partnership with Boulud and launch its second restaurant at sea. The proposed location will also offer a fine dining experience inspired by the Chef’s travels.
- Plant-based cuisine at Eden Restaurant – bringing guests closer to the world through a culinary journey based on fresh and seasonal ingredients.
- They’ve never seen a Le Petit Chef dinner – the crowd-pleasing dinner will have animations and a menu to match.
- Bourbon offerings and tastings – expanding on existing whiskey tastings, Craft Social will now offer premium bourbons and new tasting seminars.
- More about Martini at Martini Bar – in keeping with the trend of sugar-free cocktails and fresh, flavorful ingredients, Martini Bar will feature new creations and a menu of additions including lychee and passion fruit martinis.
- Rejuvenation of the Grand Dining Experience – featuring four main dining options, each with signature dishes and nightly rotations. Also, To ride they will have a modified form Cosmopolitan a restaurant inspired by the culture of champagne.
- The outdoor terrace at Blu – the clean restaurant that accommodates AquaClass guests will have an outdoor terrace with seating for 24 people that will be available for lunch.
New Entertainment, Art, and Sales Events
They’re going up To ridetravelers will enjoy additional entertainment, arts, and merchandise.
- Nightlife – when the sun goes down, the Resort Deck will be the place to start the nightlife. It will host guests to an outdoor festival with performances, music, and a DJ to create an exciting dance floor.
- New shows – based on the award-winning entertainment series Celebrity, the brand is teaming up with industry producers to produce three spectacular shows in The Theatre. The ship will also have new events taking place in The Club and immersive shows in the Eden Bar and Restaurant. All will feature world-class dancers, singers, musicians, and special artists.
- Redesigned casino floor with new games – To ride there will be a new stadium full of new layouts, new designs with deep reds and golds, and all new entry systems with the latest technology.
- Renovated Art – the new space has been completely reimagined, allowing visitors to get a better look at valuable art, as well as enjoy art promotions and events.
- The Sunset Collection by Nate Berkus – a collection of stylish travel and home accessories available exclusively at the resort. Celebrity Ascent.
How to Start a Sail Celebrity Ascent
With fixed days and directions, To ride It is designed for Caribbean winters and European summers. Cruise options include:
- Be one of the first to meet them To ride by booking one of the preview tours. There is a 4-Night Western Caribbean getaway on November 22, 2023, or a 3-Night Bahamas getaway on November 26, 2023.
- Join the grand celebration by joining the 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Maiden tour on December 3, 2023.
- Choose from one of the ship’s signature Caribbean cruises that take place between December 2023 and early April 2024. These include a 7-Night Bahamas, Mexico and Grand Cayman cruise or a 7-Night San Juan, Tortola and St. equipment.
- Celebrate the holidays at sea on a 7-Night Bahamas, Mexico and Grand Cayman Holiday Cruise departing December 24, 2023. Or, ring in the New Year on a 7-Night San Juan, Tortola, and St. Kitts will depart on December 31, 2023.
- Kick off summer with a Mediterranean escape on a 9-Night Italian Riviera and France cruise. Or, skip Rome, Naples, Mykonos, and Santorini on the 12-Night Best in Greece and Italy list.
SOURCE Popular Tours
Are you excited to hear that Celebrity Cruises is revealing more about Celebrity Ascent? Do you have plans to travel on this Edge Class cruise ship when it launches? Drop us a line below to share your favorite celebrity travel experiences.
Stay informed with the latest travel news and travel updates!