After rigorous trials at the port, the first cruise ship built in China, Adora Magic City, has just finished floating at Shanghai Waigaoqiao Shipbuilding Co.
Adora Magic City: China’s Pride and Joy
The most expected 135,500 tons Adore Magic CityThe first submarine to be built in China has just achieved a milestone.
The opinion of the company CSSC Carnival Cruise Shipping Ltd. announced on June 6, 2023, that the ship – after being fully tested at the port – has finished floating at Shanghai Waigaoqiao Shipbuilding Co. without a hitch.
The next part of the Adore Magic City and began a series of sea trials, marking another important step in the ship’s journey to sea.
With the final delivery of the cruise ship tentatively scheduled for late 2023, expectations among Chinese holidaymakers seem to be rising.
“The construction of large ships is a great achievement in China’s shipbuilding industry and a demonstration of the country’s advanced manufacturing capabilities and the level of science and technology,” he said. Managing Director of CSSC Carnival Cruise Shipping Limited Chen Rangfeng explained.
“As the first submarine built in China,” Chen continued, “Adora Magic City reflects our commitment to providing the most creative and luxurious cruise experience. We look forward to welcoming our guests on board and creating unforgettable memories together.”
Adore Magic City it also has impressive dimensions, measuring 323.6 meters (1062 feet) in length and coming in at 135,500 tons. This cruise ship offers its guests ample space to move around and can accommodate up to 5,246 passengers.
After construction is completed, Adore Magic City will see Shanghai act as its home port for its inaugural season. The ship plans to serve neighboring countries in Southeast Asia and Northeast Asia on medium to long-haul routes.
One planned route is the “Maritime Silk Road,” which will give travelers the opportunity to explore the various destinations along the ancient, ancient trade route.
Adora Magic City Perks and New Features
The Adore Magic City is an impressive cruise ship that will combine East and West routes, creating an attractive “city” at sea. With the right blend of tradition and modern flair, visitors should be prepared for an immersive and exciting journey on the high seas.
Here are some of the popular products (announced so far) Adore Magic City will store its passengers:
- The largest duty-free shopping center at sea, established in cooperation with China Duty-Free Group.
- Adore Magic City will feature the first live-action drama at sea (in China), produced in collaboration with Mahua FunAge.
- The ship will be the first 5G enabled ship at sea today. This 5G-enabled technology has come through a partnership with Shanghai Telecom, ensuring the ship’s guests will be able to connect freely.
- Adore Magic City will give attention making technology titled “Marco Polo: An Enchanted Love Tale” in collaboration with Selection International Entertainment.
- The ship will also provide groundbreakingAI-STEAM Exploration Camp at Sea” in collaboration with Chinese educational company Bloks, providing passengers, especially children, with training and creative skills that have never been done before at sea.
Adore Magic City plans to introduce more programs, advanced technology, and activities for guests when the ship begins sailing. Passengers will be treated to great, new, and fun things to do during their journey aboard Adora Magic City.