MSC CRUISES LAUNCHES ITS NEW FLAGSHIP, MSC EURIBIA, TODAY IN COPENHAGEN
- MSC Euribia is the most energy efficient cruise ship ever
- MSC Euribia to begin her maiden voyage to Northern Europe
MSC Cruises announces its new portfolio, MSC Euribiaat a ceremony in Copenhagen, honoring maritime culture and paying tribute to the most advanced ship.
MSC Euribia is MSC Cruises’ second ship powered by LNG, the cleanest marine fuel currently commercially available. In fact, they have a very high biological capacity. It has also been designed with the future in mind, allowing it to incorporate future innovations into sustainability.
MSC Euribia expected to be the world’s most energy-efficient cruise ship at the time of its launch. On his first trip, MSC Euribia completed the GHG emissions journey from Saint-Nazaire to Copenhagen.
MSC EuribiaNaming Ceremony
Danish TV presenter, actress, and model Sarah Grünewald will officiate at the Naming Ceremony. Joining the festivities were guests from around the world, major travel partners, and international media, as well as executives from MSC Cruises and their parent company, MSC Group.
MSC Cruises First Lady and world-renowned legend Sophia Loren was also on hand to christen the ship, continuing her longstanding and close relationship with MSC Cruises.
The main event included live entertainment and speeches along with the quintessential maritime ritual of cutting a ribbon to break a bottle of champagne over the ship’s bow. Guests enjoyed a sumptuous dinner and unforgettable performances, including a spectacular DJ set by Bob Sinclar, a famous French DJ and recording artist.
This unique event gave guests a first-hand look at the ship’s cutting-edge design and a variety of world-class guest experiences.
MSC Euribia will begin sailing in Northern Europe this summer with 7-night voyages from Kiel, Germany and Copenhagen, Denmark. They will visit the Norwegian Fjords, including Geiranger, Ålesund, and Flaam.
For more information on MSC Cruises’ Northern Europe routes, please click here.
About MSC Euribia
MSC Euribia and 22n.d MSC Cruises ships. It stands 19 steps high and 141 meters wide, has 2,419 rooms and boasts 37,6736 square feet of public space. It is named after the ancient goddess Eurybia, who used the wind, weather, and constellations to determine the sea. MSC Euribia is advancing the vision of the ship to be able to use the latest technology to protect and preserve the precious marine environment.
He has his own custom mural called #SaveTheSea The exterior celebrates MSC Cruises’ ongoing commitment to the ocean and commitment to achieving zero emissions by 2050.
Like the Meraviglia-Plus cruise ship, MSC Euribia offers a wide range of guest experiences with innovative amenities, facilities, and fun activities for the whole family.
The main requirements of MSC Euribia
- NEW! The Carousel Lounge it has a new shape, which offers more views of the sea. They allow guests to relax during the day or take part in a variety of activities, as well as enjoy different music every evening. This includes Big Band on the Sea – one of the biggest bands on the world’s oceans.
- A children’s development area with 7,534 square meters of indoor space dedicated to children and young people. It has seven rooms, each catering to different age groups from 0 – 17. For the first time, it will include NEW! MSC Foundation Lab. The center offers innovative activities to educate children and young people about environmental issues.
- NEW! Guests can choose between 10 restaurantsincluding five specialty restaurants and exciting news Le GrillA chic French bistro meets steakhouse, and Kaito Sushi & Robatayaki.
- NEW! Discover the art, The road. 2023, with the famous British artist Julian Opie in the bar of l’Atelier du Voyageur. The artwork, provided directly MSC Euribiaand a large 36 x 6 ft LED screen with Opie moving people.
- Interesting five pools and the ship has its own heads Ocean Cay AquaPark. This is one of the biggest and most luxurious water parks in the ocean, with three endless fun slides.
- 945 seat Delphi Theatre offers international entertainment every evening with a full seven-day program of major shows.
- The ship delivers 21 bars and lounges with five outdoor and 16 indoor spaces.
- Visitors can search and connect at Galleria Euribia, the tallest LED dome at sea. It has several shops, restaurants, and entertainment for you to discover.
To learn more about MSC Euribiaplease click here.
SOURCE MSC Cruises
Are you excited to hear that MSC Cruises announces its new flagship, MSC Euribia? Are you interested in boarding the new Meraviglia-Plus Class cruise ship? Drop us a line below to share your experiences traveling with MSC Cruises.
Stay informed with the latest travel news and travel updates!