Downtown Houston invites visitors and locals alike to rejuvenate with a variety of activities and events throughout the season.
Four Seasons Hotel Houston, was recently named among the Best Hotels in the United States in the United States US News & World Reportis also hosting a Summer of Fun, full of events and activities throughout the summer.[p”With the warmth of summer comes an abundance of exciting happenings here at the Hotel and throughout the city, says Tom Segesta, General Manager of Four Seasons Hotel Houston. Guests from near and far are invited to cool off at our downtown destination while enjoying the sights and sounds of vibrant H-Town.[/p]
Special events for the 2023 summer season at the Hotel include:
- Baseball season: Grab a prime seat at every home game at Bayou & Bottle to enjoy the World Champion Houston Astros, and enjoy an order of queso and chips with every drink purchase.
- May 26-28; June 23, 24; July 28, 29: Enjoy the views at Ben Jackson’s one-man show, Magic, Music & Mayhem. This one-of-a-kind performance breathes new life into ancient art by showcasing the power of magic in a deeper, more intimate way. Tickets start at USD 55.
- May 27; June 3, 10, 17, 24; July 8, 15, 22, 29; August 5, 12, 19, 26; September 2: Soak up the sun Summer Saturday, at this hotel there is a relaxed atmosphere every week by the pool. Held on Saturdays from 12:00 noon to 4:00 pm, guests will enjoy cool DJ sets from BELLOSOUND, a mouth-watering pool, drink specials, and swimming games. Cabana Room day rentals start at USD 595 and include accommodations for four people, and a private pool room from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, with an outdoor patio.
- June 2, 9, 16, 23, 30; July 7, 14, 21, 28; August 4, 11, 18, 25: Hotel guests are invited Dive-In Videos, offered on Friday evenings from 8:30 to 10:30 pm. At the hotel’s swimming pool, guests can float on the water or take a nap in the lounge while enjoying a big screen rom-com, drink specials, and more.
- June 10: Be happy World Wellness Day and fitness classes led by Hotel Sphere fitness professionals, created by former Major League Soccer player Michael Chabala. Guests can enjoy Sunrise Yoga on the Pool Deck at 8:30 am, POWA jogging classes at 9:30 am and 10:00 am, Hatha Yoga at 10:15 am, and a POWA Kids-only class at 10:30. and.m. In addition, healthy snacks will be served all day on the Pool Deck, and zero-proof cocktails are available for purchase at the Pool Deck Café, Bayou & Bottle or Toro Toro.
- June 14: Raise a glass National Bourbon Day at Houston’s best whiskey bar, Bayou & Bottle. Featuring over 200 whiskeys from around the world and an emphasis on the American spirit, Bayou & Bottle offers tastings led by a Certified Bourbon Steward.
- June 18: Do Dad Father’s Day and a trip to Bayou & Bottle to enjoy bourbon tastings, along with a Bayou Burger for USD 6. Check out the exclusive Locker Program, with spirit storage available for purchase, that allows Dad to store his favorite bottles for his next trip. The purchase of a watch on Father’s Day will include a bottle of Buffalo Trace Bourbon Whiskey. For more, head to The Spa for a Southern Scrub & Sip, a signature treatment that ends with a glass of Garrison Brothers Small Batch Texas Straight Bourbon Whiskey.
- June 30 – July 4: Visitors can celebrate Independence Day is a holiday weekend that includes Grill & Chill in the evening on July 1 and 2 in the afternoon at the swimming pool, with healthy food, rose refreshments, DJ entertainment, and pool games.
- July 24: Raise a glass National Tequila Day and toast with tequilas all day and night at Toro Toro.
- August 1 – September 4: “Eat and Do Good” during Houston Food Weeks, the largest annual fundraiser for America’s largest food bank, the Houston Food Bank. The month-long charity event features gourmet food from restaurants around the greater Houston area, including Bayou & Bottle and Toro Toro.
Four Seasons Hotel Houston also offers these long-term offers:
- Weekend Brunch: Bayou & Bottle, the City’s best venue for gourmet cuisine inspired by Houston culture, is now serving Weekend Brunch. Available on Saturdays and Sundays from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm, the menu, created by Chef Godstime Ebeagbor and Executive Pastry Chef Krystin McCarley features great flavors in dishes such as Captain Crunch French Toast; Shrimp & Grits with maple pork belly and cioppino; Banana Foster Pancakes; Hot Fried Chicken & Waffles; Pop Tarts; and the Must Have Texas Pecan Sticky Bun, with caramel and a choice of ice cream. Inventive brunch cocktails and a large Bloody Mary bar provide the perfect weekend brunch treat.
- Summer Chef’s Counter: Building on the popularity of omicase menus, Toro Toro is introducing a special twelve-course menu at the “suviche” restaurant with Chef Cho. Guests will enjoy Toro Toro’s delicious seasonal offerings, expertly paired with aged drinks. Available from June 16 by reservation only, this is priced at USD 165 per person.
- Burger Wednesday: Enjoy Bayou & Bottle’s famous Brisket Burger for only USD 6 or just start with chef Godstime Ebeagbor’s weekly “push” version for USD 15 every Wednesday from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- Latin Live: Toro Toro hosts Latin music entertainment every Tuesday from 6:30 to 9:30 pm. Along with the music, guests will enjoy the cuisine of Restaurant Chef Rafael Villalpando, which offers a modern twist on wild animal dishes influenced by pan-Latin and Asian cuisine. Reservations are accepted.
- Summer Scrub: The Spa introduces the Endless Summer Body Scrub, a seasonal treatment that is available June 1 – August 31. Sugar scrub for the whole body brings together the fragrance of exotic fruits, white jasmine, and vanilla musk, while the mixture of coconut oil and sweet almond oil deeply. moisturizes and rejuvenates. Cleansing is followed by a highly concentrated blend of shea butter with aloe vera, leaving the skin smooth and radiant. This 50-minute event costs USD 280.
- Back of Bookcase: Enjoy the city’s best vendors at Bandista, the hotel’s own speakeasy. Enjoy handcrafted cocktails Wednesday through Saturday from 5:00 pm to 12:00 midnight. Reservations are required.
- Picnics in the Park – A few steps from the Hotel is the Discovery Green – the perfect place for a summer picnic. Picnics in the Park offer guests a 90-minute fun experience for two or more people. Four Seasons will set up a picnic on one of Discovery Green’s most beautiful grounds and provide all the essentials for an unforgettable picnic (including welcome drinks, traditional, vegetarian, or vegan food, and bottled water). Extras include, but are not limited to, Champagne, wine, and caviar service. firstname.lastname@example.org starts at USD 75 per person must be booked in advance.
- The smell of summer: Krigler, the famous perfume house, welcomes summer with the relaunch of its Mediterranean Peach 15 fragrance. This beloved floral fragrance is perfect for warm weather, with notes of vineyard peach lovingly lifted by jasmine. Mediterranean Peach 15 is available in 50 ml (USD 445) and 100 ml (USD 615).
- Strengthen Your Whistle: House guests are invited to enjoy the delicious taste of Bayou & Bottle Dr. Pepper Old Fashioned, presided over by one of the Hotel’s Certified Bourbon Stewards on Fridays from 2:00 to 4:00 pm.
- Making Class “Suviche”: Join Cho, Toro Toro “Suviche” Chef for a class on how to make sushi and ceviche, where guests will learn (and taste) the art of making these favorites. Available Tuesday-Saturday, email@example.com this starts at USD 200 per person and includes hand-rolled sushi, ceviche, and business.
- Credit Card: Guests of the Four Seasons Hotel Houston have access to Vivrelle accessories on the property from brands including Prada, Gucci, Dior and more. Guests can switch styles from the hotel’s carefully curated collection throughout their stay, ensuring they are well-equipped for every occasion.
- Mixology Class: Taking this expertly guided approach, groups of up to 12 guests will be led by one of the hotel’s master bartenders through a professional and engaging class. This 90-minute class includes two cocktails, snacks, and a personal takeaway. firstname.lastname@example.org from USD 75 per person.
- POWA + Yoga at Sphere: Take a fun, fast-paced 30-minute POWA at Sphere Workout every Wednesday and Saturday at 10:00 am and 6:00 pm. Guests will also enjoy a new health class – Yoga, offered on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 10:45 am and 6:45 pm. Meaning “to play” in Portuguese, Joga is a 45-minute fast-paced yoga class that uses resistance bands and 6, 10, or 20-pound slam balls for low-impact exercise that mixes bodyweight exercises to play. Created by fitness partner Michael Chabala, both sessions are priced at USD 35 per person.
- A taste of Bourbon: Enter the world of “America’s spirit” during a private tasting at Bayou & Bottle. Led by one of the bar’s Certified Bourbon Stewards, guests are guided through a curated tasting of over 200 whiskeys. This one-hour tasting is affordable and priced from USD 100 per person.
Guests are encouraged to plan ahead and save money by using Advance Purchase, which includes discounts of up to 25 percent off room rates when booking at least seven days in advance. For more information, go online, call 800 734 4114 or ask your travel specialist (chain code FS).
( Press Release Image: https://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/8/305337/305337-1.jpg )
These articles were prepared by WebWire writers. Linking is allowed.
Media Services and Media Services Provided by WebWire.